confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch] - 'Nick Ellesworth',  'Nick Ellsworth' Tooth Fairy, Twinkle, may miss the fairy ball because of collecting baby teeth all night. Her friend create a little something to help her get done quickly.

The story was more detailed than I expected. In the beginning it just describes little kids losing it’s baby teeth and how to hide them for the tooth fairy. Then it went into Twinkle’s story.
It is an okay story. I don’t think it would be good for a school reading it’s more of a book to be read before bed.