confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel
This second spin off from Melissa De La Cruz’s Blue Blood series is action packed and is an original take on good versus evil or angels versus hellbeings.

I haven’t read Blue Bloods but I have read the spinoffs. Witches of East End and this start to another great series Wolf Pact. I love the use of lore and magic. Something about the writing just grabs me and takes me to there mythological world, wishing it were real. The characters are so vivid in my mind.

On the down side I feel there is a little bit of the Blue Blood story that I have missed out on because I haven’t read but that doesn’t make this unlikable or hard to understand. Just makes me want to read more.