confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

My Pictures, My Words

My Pictures, My Words - Mac Kenney Some beautiful pictures taken added with sweet poetry about love and life.

My favorite picture in this book has to be sandy beach landscape with the pink hue sky and the couple getting married on the right side. All the poems are sweet and wonderful to read.

Love the pictures, love the poems but I am not a fan of the cover. It threw me off and was kinda why I haven’t reviewed this long.

I am glad I finally picked it up. What wonderful art that the author/photographer shared with the world.