confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Believing Is Happiness

Uni the Unicorn - Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Uni the unicorn, is unlike other unicorns.  She believes there are such things as little girls even though the other unicorns laugh at her.  Also far away a little girl believes in unicorns, unlike other children.

Just the thought of Uni believing in little girls boosts the cuteness level of the book that already has art that brings innocence to the book that little children will love.

Many people have commented on some things that they disliked in other reviews. Two things I agree with is the book ends abruptly and the two main characters don’t meet.  It makes you long for more story.

Uni the unicorn is a sweet story and I can happily say there is sequel that recently came out which I will be reviewing. If you have a little girl who loves unicorns or fantasy, I think it will be fairy tale cherished for long time.