confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Curiously Strange Group Of Stories.

Doctor Strange: The Flight of Bones - Tony Harris, Daniel Jolley, Ray Snyder, Kieron Gillen, Paul Chadwick, Frazer Irving, Frank Brunner, Ted McKeever In this graphic novel we see Doctor Strange has fully accepted his role in the world of magic and still looking for ways to heal himself physically. He has become one of the world’s greatest magicians. He fights evil trying to take over the world while combating his own troubles. This is my first delve into the world of Marvel’s Doctor Strange. I became interested after seeing the Doctor Strange movie with Benedict Cumberbatch (which was awesome!). There are about 4 or 5 stories in this graphic novel. The best one is the first story about Strange fighting a magic infused cult that takes one of his friends into its grasp. The other stories are pretty dull. Most of the other stories are also in black and white. To be honest because of the lack of color, and in some cases lack of dialog, made it hard to understand what was happening. I would say that this probably isn’t the best of Doctor Strange to start with. I especially do not think it is the best if you have not seen the movie or have no knowledge of Doctor Strange. I just feel this could have been much better stories than the ones in this graphic novel.