confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Whimsical Ride

Rocket-Bye - Mateya Arkova, Carole P. Roman
The story of two children zooming around on a rocketship is written with dream like quality. With artwork that is fun, whimsical and smart, this book is a great before bedtime tale.

Author Carole P. Roman has a knack for coming up with cute and informative children's books. Rocket - Bye is no different, as it goes through the planets names and a view of the stars. You and any child will be filled with calm wonder.

I had only one issue with Rocket-bye is that in the part where the children learn the names of the planets, Pluto is the last named.  To my knowledge Pluto is no longer cataloged as a planet.  Or I could be wrong and it may have been changed it back.

Rocket - Bye is for both boys and girls. It is not too challenging to read and is a joy to view as is all of Carole P. Roman’s books.