confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Angels We Have Heard...Are Nothing Like We Thought.

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror - Christopher Moore
A town that is full of crazies to begin with get’s sent an angel to grant the Christmas wish of a young boy.  The angel who gets the job is a little bonkers himself and...well more chaos ensues as the angel tries to give the child what he wants.

The book is pure silliness which seems to be a theme of Moore books and it is why I like them but sometimes too much silliness can bore a person.  Like the saying “ You can’t have too much a good thing”.

I have been recommended The Stupidest Angel many times over the years.  Many have said that this is author Christopher Moore’s best book.  It is the third book I have read by him and I have to said it is in third place for me.  I like A Dirty Job and then You Suck for first and second.

Although it is not my favorite Moore book I still like his humor even if sometimes it goes a little too far. I will read more of his books because I do enjoy the characters.