confuzzledbooks

The Party: A Novel
Robyn Harding
The Chemist
Stephenie Meyer
If you were me and lived in... Mexico: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World: 1
Carole P. Roman
Silver: Return to Treasure Island
Andrew Motion
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel
The Search for the Red Dragon
James A. Owen

Angels We Have Heard...Are Nothing Like We Thought.

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror - Christopher Moore
A town that is full of crazies to begin with get’s sent an angel to grant the Christmas wish of a young boy.  The angel who gets the job is a little bonkers himself and...well more chaos ensues as the angel tries to give the child what he wants.

The book is pure silliness which seems to be a theme of Moore books and it is why I like them but sometimes too much silliness can bore a person.  Like the saying “ You can’t have too much a good thing”.

I have been recommended The Stupidest Angel many times over the years.  Many have said that this is author Christopher Moore’s best book.  It is the third book I have read by him and I have to said it is in third place for me.  I like A Dirty Job and then You Suck for first and second.

Although it is not my favorite Moore book I still like his humor even if sometimes it goes a little too far. I will read more of his books because I do enjoy the characters.