confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Grab A Cup Of Cocoa And Take A Seat

Nursing a Grudge - Diana Orgain
Kate Connelly, a new mother and a  private investigator in training,  gets a mysterious case from a friend. This only being her 4th case and she is still learning with the help of an official P.I./ ex-cop.
As she looks for a killer she has to watch her step or she will be the next in a growing pile of bodies.

This series by author Diana Orgain is the first cozy mysteries I have ever read.  I did not even know cozy mysterious were exactly what they were called but yet cozy was what I immediately felt with them.  This is a book you just want to curl up with some tea or cocoa and read until there is no tomorrow.  The characters well defined.  I never get confused at who is who, like other mysteries I have read and I am always cheering for the good guys.

There is not much wrong with the series or this book.  One thing I was not happy about was that our apprentice in investigating reacted as if this were her first case and not 4th.  There were things I swear she had done in previous books but she seemed to have forgotten.

I love the series.  I hope it continues and I have found other mysteries written by Mrs. Orgain that I hope to get too soon.