confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Extra Dull

ExtraLife, Inc. - Kfir Luzzatto
A scientist husband claims to have created the cure to cancer.  He and his wife search for help from another husband and wife who are lawyers.  The scientist has received threats before he is able to patent the cure.

The story starts off with the beginnings of a good mystery.  As it moves on it lost me. I would forget which character is which. Which is the good couple?  Is there a bad couple?  I tried reading a second time because it becomes so boring that I really don’t remember what happens the whole middle of the book.

I think that a lot the problem is because this book was translated into english and it loses something.  My interest waned because the characters were just not interesting. I wish I could say more nice things about it but I just can’t think of anything at the moment.