confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Best Life Ever

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography - Neil Patrick Harris
Choose Your Own Autobiography is one of the most creative autobiographies I have ever read or even heard of.   We are welcomed into the life of actor Neil Patrick Harris best known for his acting roles as a young doctor named Doogie Howser M.D. or the womanizing Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother.   Like the Choose Your Own Adventure books from the 1980’s we get to decide how the stories (or in this case NPH’s life) unfold.

First off, I am a big fan of Neil Patrick Harris.  There is something about him that makes it hard to not like him.  This memoir really showcases his sense of humor not just because you get to choose what happens. As I continued to read I felt more and more like I was listening to an old friend chat about his life.  Which so far has been pretty awesome.

While the Choose Your Own theme was an awesome idea.  I had a hard time going back to past pages after meeting an early end. It just became tedious reading what I had already read.

Here’s to hoping that Neil Patrick Harris still has a long career in entertainment because I would like to see another book from him.