confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Classic Rerun

Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Brave New World is a interesting take on the world in the future and how we interact with each other and do or react to things.

I read this and, 1984 by George Orwell, a couple of months ago.   In my mind they have jumbled together and I am not sure what scenes come from which book.  I believe after reading other reviews that I do remember the main characters.  One character a man who questions the way people live and the fact they can not question why.   The other character is a woman who the man is attracted to (sorry I don’t remember their names).  The woman is attracted to him as well but just in the way that is normal for society, meaning people are very promiscuous.

I have to say that this is another classic that I just wasn’t a big fan of.  I liked it a little better than The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, which if you read my review for does not take much to be better than.

If you are a fan of 1984, or Fahrenheit 451, you will probably enjoy as for me I am still in search of a classic that sticks with me and doesn’t make me bored.