confuzzledbooks

The Party: A Novel
Robyn Harding
The Chemist
Stephenie Meyer
If you were me and lived in... Mexico: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World: 1
Carole P. Roman
The Search for the Red Dragon
James A. Owen

Classic Rerun

Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Brave New World is a interesting take on the world in the future and how we interact with each other and do or react to things.

I read this and, 1984 by George Orwell, a couple of months ago.   In my mind they have jumbled together and I am not sure what scenes come from which book.  I believe after reading other reviews that I do remember the main characters.  One character a man who questions the way people live and the fact they can not question why.   The other character is a woman who the man is attracted to (sorry I don’t remember their names).  The woman is attracted to him as well but just in the way that is normal for society, meaning people are very promiscuous.

I have to say that this is another classic that I just wasn’t a big fan of.  I liked it a little better than The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, which if you read my review for does not take much to be better than.

If you are a fan of 1984, or Fahrenheit 451, you will probably enjoy as for me I am still in search of a classic that sticks with me and doesn’t make me bored.