confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Magical Mystery

Queen Clarion's Secret - Kimberly Morris
This is the 16th book in the Tales of Pixie Hollow Series but it is the first book in which the character on the cover, and title, is not from their point of view. It is in the point of view of Prilla who notices that the Queen and the precious magical heart seed is missing.

As always the images are beautifully drawn.  The story is sweet.  I am a fan of Prilla the clumsy (their word for humans) fairy.  Prilla runs into Lily and Beck.  Beck is a animal fairy who can talk to all animals and talking to frogs is a hoot!

I was hoping this was a story featuring the Queen as the main character but sometimes you can not have everything.  We get to hear little about Mother Dove which makes up a little for the lack in Queen Clarion’s story.

I love the Disney Fairies movies but I the books I enjoy more because there are more fairies and other characters then the movies.  My wish is that the books continue to be on bookstore shelves for a long time to always enjoy.