confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

No Has Friends Like Eeyore

Walt Disney's Winnie the Pooh: Eeyore, Be Happy! (a Little Golden Book) - Don Ferguson
The characters of One Hundred Acres are showing each other what they enjoy about living to cheer their friend Eeyore up.

I have always felt a kinship with Eeyore, even though I have never read the original Winnie The Pooh books. Eeyore tends always be depressed, he still tried to do what each friend found happy in their own life to see if it made him happy.

The fact that Eeyore is always sad does make me sad as well. He deserves at least something that gives him a smile.  Which I have seen this little donkey do in the cartoons.  The books I have read... not so much.

I think any story with Eeyore is a big bonus.  Eeyore brings a little realism by showing everyone that feelings are experienced differently by others.