confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Short and Sweet

My Little Pet Dragon (A fun picture book for children 3-6!) - Scott Gordon
A child receives a pet dragon for Christmas in this picture book written for the author’s son, who has autism.

The book had outstanding graphics with short sentences on each page, telling a charming story .  A good book for those just learning to read. It is a cute picture book and I think the fact that author, Scott Gordon, is planning to make the dragon, Ness, into a series of books.

My only 2 nitpicks is : One, I that I wanted more description and more story with the graphics being so cool.  Two, there is a similar picture book called Me And My Dragon by David Biedrzycik that I love as well, but My Little Pet Dragon ends differently.

Here’s hoping there are more books with Ness and his friends.  I love dragons and I think this would be a great introduction to fantasy for kids.