confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Chocked Full Of Surprises!

A Storm of Swords - George R.R. Martin
This third installment of The Song Of Ice And Fire series returns with so much going on it took up 2 seasons on HBO to capture everything.  There are weddings, death, and many surprises.  Did I mention deaths?

I had trouble finishing this book not because it was boring but because I knew what had happen already seeing the HBO tv series first.  I wish I had read this book first because I think the surprise deaths would have affected me more than they did. I do have my favorites in the series and my not so favorites.  I am really interested in how the Starks and Lannisters are going piece together what is left of their families.

I find my only dislikes come from comparing the tv show to the books. There are little things that the tv show cuts out.  Mostly those things are from Bran Stark’s story.   Other than that there is really nothing thing else I dislike.

When I think of what will be I actually have no ideas what is going to happen.  I really am almost speechless because of what happens in this book.  I am really looking forward to reading the 4th book even though my husband says this book was probably the best in the series so far. Well we will see about that.