confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Learn To Tie A Tie With The Rabbit And The Fox: Story With Instructional Song

Learn to Tie a Tie with the Rabbit and the Fox: Story and Instructional Song - Sybrina Publishing & Distribution With a story and a song author Sybrina Durant book is a instruction to boys and those raising boys on how to tie a tie. I myself am a woman, not raising a boy and I have a husband who knows how to do this so I am not the target at the moment. I do believe that it true that the lesson of tying a tie may be on a losing end of a battle because single mom’s have been on the rise I suppose. I support the idea of passing this story on along with the instructional pictures within. The story of the rabbit and the fox was okay. I sort of had to struggle to really understand the connection to the instructions on tying a tie but that might just be me. I also thought when I first saw the fox that he was a wolf not a fox so the art for me for the story part was only okay. As for the illustration of the lesson was good. I think this could be a book you introduce around the age of 5 or 6. I am curious to know what others who have used it to teach their children with the help of the book.