confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Love and Marriage Perspectives: Strategies and Skills to Consider in Building a Successful Lasting Marriage - Vince Brendan Vincents Being married I thought I would be able to put some valuable input on this book review. It was very informative and made me think about how I am as a person and how I am as a wife. The book goes into the good and bad of marriages and basically tells you to set a plan for each scenario. There were some things I did and did not like about the book. One thing in particular that I liked and disliked was quote from the bible. No where on the book does it say that the author will be using quotes from the bible about relationships to interpret. It not just one or two quotes either it is the whole book. Now sometimes I did not mind it and some of the scripture made feel hope for me and the human race but other times I felt well... preached at. It was a quicker read than I thought. The advice is broken up nicely and nothing too hard that you can not understand. It just irks me that this should have been labeled a Christian Inspiration book not just Self Improvement.