confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Soujon's Journey

Soujon's Journey - Marlee Morgan Soujon’s born of the Sky People. They are people with simple ways and connect themselves with magic of the land. Tourman is from the city but searches for someone like Soujon who has more magic than most. The city is not like Sky Mountain. People who are ill are banished from the healthy. All of the city people have forgotten the magic of the Sky People. Soujon marries groups and can only get it power like that from Soujon. Soujon’s Journey surprised me. I was deeply into the book from the beginning. Sourjon is sweet, loving and kind. Tourman almost has this feel that he will change his mind about gaining power. You reading it hoping he will just become a better person. Each character is developed so well that even though there were quite a few characters you do not get confused. I had a hard time swallowing the ending. It kind of ended very quickly. It makes sense what happen but I guess I was waiting for more action at the end. Wonderful fantasy book that I probably would have never found or let alone read if not for Bostick Communications. Recommend for 13 and up. Not to racy and just enough magic that it leaves you wanting more.