confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

sTORI Telling

sTORI Telling - Tori Spelling Everyone has those dysfunctional moments with family and Tori Spelling isn’t any different. True she had daddy’s money to fall back on for many of those moments but there comes a time that even she had to budget her money for her new family. When I was a teenager someone told me that I looked like Tori Spelling. This was during 90210 and I have to say at the time I was very upset with that person because I didn’t agree. Now that time has past and I have grown along with Tori. I have grown to like Tori and her new family with husband Dean. Her past is interesting and sometimes infuriating. Especially her on and off relationship with her mother. There were times that I could not relate to Tori and her group of friends. Most of all when she would tell all of her friends about her new love Dean without telling her husband at the time Charlie. Overall I enjoyed learning about Tori’s life. It has been a fun up and down ride to read about.