confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Dear Wish Fairy (Hello Reader Level 2)

Dear Wish Fairy (Hello Reader Level 2) - Eve Bunting Every little girl has a wish for something. Some girls may even have more than one wish like Annabelle. She has five wishes and polite as she can she asks the Wish Fairy for 5 wishes. The book is short as it a Beginning Reader and there are only a few words on each page. Which makes it easier for the student to learn to read the words. Although it is short it has a very endearing quality to the story. She wants five “simple” wishes. All together she sees the wishes as the best party ever. This story will speak to boy or girl and simple words at a level 2. Which according to scholastic means it is for Ages 5-7.