confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Shoot for the Moon!: Lessons on Life from a Dog Named Rudy

Shoot for the Moon!: Lessons on Life from a Dog Named Rudy - Corinne Humphrey The author’s dog Rudy inspired quotes that bring hope, happiness, and love. It’s a book for all ages with simple statements that even Rudy would agree. I like the artwork which is very simple not much detail much like the quotes, short and sweet. The author shows that Rudy has a wonderful life and by watching him suggesting that we should too. Whether it is painting or letting off some steam at the moon. Very cute and sweet.