confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Tales of Little Bear and Little Buffalo

Tales Of Little Bear And Little Buffalo - Roy Naquin Little Bear and Little Buffalo are cousins that love to look for mischievous things to do in their Native American swamp lands. They find themselves in the way of gators, spirits and very heavy rainy weather. I requested this book on the fact that it was stories passed down of Roy Naquin’s native american family. It was a little different than anything I had read before. Mostly because this book kept with the kids Little Bear and Little Buffalo on their adventures. It is funny that my favorite story is not one of the more active stories. I love the story that involves Little Bear’s sister who seems to have a some psychic abilities that taught her how to heal and unfortunately predict death. Little Bear and Little Buffalo’s tales are a treasure to read and I am sure a special heirloom to the author.