confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Mirror of Yu-Huang

The Mirror of Yu-Huang - Christine Norris It had been a while since I read a library of athena book . I was a little lost at first trying to remember the girls names and personalities. I really like that the series expanded into into more than just Greek mythology. It made me want to bring out my Chinese fairy tales book. Yes, I have one, where it is is the question. The only thing I wish about the book is that the characters were not thrown all together as you are being introduced. There just seemed to be a lot of people and I felt like I was at the Christmas party being introduced to everyone and knowing I would never remember everyone’s name. I am excited to read the next book in the series which I think is a Celtic myth, The Sword of Danu.