confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3)

Mockingjay - Collins Suzanne This is the book I think that should have been the second book. It is just what I thought the second was going to be about. My favorite character was missing most of the book, Peeta. Katniss isn’t my favorite but she is interesting. I find it funny that everyone she knows knows her better than she knows herself. I liked this book better then the second because it was more thought provoking like the first book. In the end of Mockingjay you are not sure who wins or who was the right leader to follow. It is well written and there are twists and turns. Was sad getting to the ending. At least there will be the movies to watch in the future.