confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Michael Recycle Meets Litterbug Doug

Michael Recycle Meets Litterbug Doug - Ellie Bethel, Alexandra Colombo In this sequel to Michael Recycle, he meets Litterbug Doug, a kid who doesn't want to be clean or recycle. Basically Michael Recycle is the good guy, and Litterbug Doug is the bad guy. The good guy reforms the bad guy, and all is well. I felt like I had heard this story before, and the prose in some areas didn't work for me. I haven't read the first Michael Recycle, so I don't know how that one reads, but I had hoped for more originality considering the subject of the book.