confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Zoe at Fairy School

Zoe at Fairy School - Jane Andrews The story was only okay. Zoe goes to school and learns to wave her wand ... not much really happens. I guess the lesson in the book is to keep trying till you get it right, but then she turns the mean little elf that picks on her into a toad at the end. Turning the bully into a toad is wishful thinking I guess... The art is whimsical and quaint, but I really didn't enjoy the tale that much.