confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Disney Fairies)

Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Disney Fairies) - Gail Herman The water talent fairy Silvermist thinks she is cursed by the white lady bug she finds in a game. Vidia is happy to keep spreading the rumor that she is cursed for good. Silvermist tries to show her good side and keep a stiff upper lip. This is book is a lesson of perpective. If you put your mind on the bad, then bad happens. Or if you put your mind on the good, then good happens. What happens to Silvermist and others around her doesn't matter if it is good or bad. It just the fact it could happen to anyone. I thought this story was only okay. Vidia was very annoying in this book. I know she is the mean fairy but boy can she be mean. I am not sure the character Silvermist was as detailed as other fairies have been in other books.