confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Masterpiece for Bess (Disney Fairies)

A Masterpiece for Bess - Lara Bergen Very cute. I thought this really captured the artist in me. I don’t know if I would say Bess is my favorite fairy thou but I see a lot of myself in her she’s messy, and likes to paint when wants to. I read this fairly quickly it is somewhere in the mid range for a chapter book not too easy and not to hard but definitely an enjoyable story.