confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer Should I say it… okay I was actually paid to discuss this book at work and apparently I was the only person to read it. Go me! I have to say I don’t usually get involved in books that have romances and I thought it would be a negative point for this book but I did really enjoy it. The romance between Edward and Bella is delicate and ravenous at the same time. I loved the fact that they didn’t always agree on things. The fact that they are both stubborn is humorous. Then you are teased just little with bits of fantasy and myth. I am hooked to the series after reading this book and the first couple chapters of the next book, [b:New Moon|49041|New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)|Stephenie Meyer|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414jgcy2FAL._SL75_.jpg|3203964]. I also see why after the release of Twilight the publishers re-released the L.J. Smith book the Vampire Diaries. I remember reading them in my teen and this did remind me a little bit like them but Twilight was also different.