confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Scat

Scat - Carl Hiaasen This is the first book I've read by Carl Hiaasen, and I have to say I was not impressed. I liked some things in the book. For example the character Twilly, who apparently appears in one of Hiaasen's adult mystery books. I liked the character because he was smart, quiet and knew what he wanted out of life. I also enjoyed the side story about Nick and his father, who came back from the war in Iraq. You do not see books for children talking about the war that often, and I thought Hiaasen did well with the subject. But even though I felt the book had good funny parts and serious parts, the main story was too predictable.