confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Wicked Game (Wicked (Zebra Paperback))

Wicked Game - Lisa Jackson, Nancy Bush Everyone is pretty sure the body is Jezebel "Jessie" Brentwood, including her high school friends. One of those friends, Becca, has been having visions of Jessie ever since the body was found. Little does Becca know, someone wants her dead because of her connection to the dead girl. This was a thrilling book. It even gave me dreams at one point, and not good ones. I realize now I've gotten to the end that it wasn't that scary, but there was a good amount of scare. The love story between Becca and Hudson was my favorite part. From the start, you want them to get together. I also found the storyline about the Colony, it's a Cult, interesting. Lisa Jackson stated at the end of the book that there where more books about the Colony, and I'd like to read them. This one was pretty decent.