confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

True Colors

True Colors - Kristin Hannah Three sisters, Winona, Aurora and Vivi Anne, are as different as people can be. Vivi Anne starts seeing someone that Winona is falling for, but she never tells Vivi Anne so this causes discord among them. Luke, the guy involved with Vivi Anne, has really fallen for her and wants her hand in marriage, but Vivi Anne then falls for new farm hand Dallas Raintree. Through out their lives, each sister has her ups and down, but they remain family even if sometimes they wish they weren't.

I enjoyed this one. I especially liked the younger sister, Viva Anne, her romance with Dallas Raintree and later the introduction to their son, Noah. Author Kristin Hannah has a way with evolving the characters and bringing them to life.