confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Rapunzel's Revenge

Rapunzel's Revenge - Dean Hale;Shannon Hale As a young, quizzical girl, Rapunzel has questions about her surroundings and her parentage. Soon she finds out the woman she believed was her mother is not. As Rapunzel starts inspecting the grounds, she finds another secret hidden from her that makes her fake mother banish Rapunzel to a tower she cannot escape from. How will she survive?

I liked this version of Rapunzel. It's happier than, say, the Sondheim musical Into The Woods, where Rapunzel is a mother of twins and is way past postpartum depression. The Hales' book has an enjoyable story and artwork.
Shannon Hale is no stranger to retelling fairy tales, but now she has help from family from her husband Dean to write this one.