confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Ark, the Reed, and the Fire Cloud (The Amazing Tales of Max and Liz, Book One)

The Ark,the Reed,and the Fire Cloud - Jenny L. Cote We are introduced to Max, the Scottish terrier. He is a brave dog led on an adventure by the Maker (God). He follows a cloud that looks like it is on fire and feels that the Maker is speaking through the cloud to him. Max finds on his journey that he is not the only animal who believes it is getting messages from the Maker. He meets another dog, birds, a whale, cats, cows and more. They are all being drawn to Noah's ark.

I really love stories that give you the idea that animals have a deep thought process, like humans. We have Max, who is brave and believes the Maker is bringing them all together for a reason. Then there is Liz, a black cat who is a library of knowledge. This is a very creative story of how things came together for Noah's Ark, and I am interested to see where Max and Liz end up next.