confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country

Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country - Allan Richard Shickman From an ending so hopeful in the first book this second book starts off so dark and painful for Dael and reader. You feel so bad for what he has been through even when he does his worst. You just want things to get better for him.

Description wise this story is beautifully written, story wise was action packed although I feel that the way we were reintroduced to the characters could have been done better. I still enjoyed the story even though so much darker then first and I am wondering what comes of the third.