confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

And Then There Were None

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie 10 people meet for the first time at a house on a island. They were all invited by the owner of the house. As they get to know each other, they begin to wonder where the owner is and strange circumstances follow. First they find a morbid poem about ten Indians who die one by one in specific ways, and then people start dying under the same circumstances as the Indians in the poem.

I was a little afraid when I started reading this book that I would have to remember every detail of the characters being presented, but that wasn't necessary. It was a quick read and fast paced, and I never guessed who the killer was in the end. It was also complicated, but not so much that I didn't understand what was going on. I had never read anything by Agatha Christie, and this was a good one to start with.