confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Mrs. Pinkelmeyer And Moopus Mcglinden Burn The Rrrrump Rrrroast

Mrs. Pinkelmeyer and Moopus McGlinden Burn the Rrrrump Rrrroast - Jennifer Kelman, Michael Swaim If the title of the book doesn’t make you laugh out loud I don’t know what else will...
This humorous tale of a little boy who is distracted by Mrs. Pinkelmeyer stories about her and her dog, Moopus. The boy misses his parents so much that he can not sleep but listening to the strange British voice on the other end of the phone line calms his little soul.

Funny and loving story for baby-sitter's to read to the children they are sitting for. Only issue I have with it is that the names are so hard to say out loud...but that also brings it charm. I guess the only way to read it aloud right would be to practice before hand.