confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Something Missing: A Novel

Something Missing - Matthew Dicks I thought the main character Martin was very thought out just like the items he steals from his “clients” a boxes of extra snacks here, a bar of soap there. Very funny to read and scary in some ways to think that someone could actually do this to me and I would not know.

So the burglars life is romanticized to the point that there is romance and a very sweet one at that. The chemistry between Martin and one of his client’s friends is nice and leaves you with enough mystery throughout the book that you don’t know what is going to happen or if Martin is going to get caught.

I enjoyed this one I don’t know if it was laugh out loud funny but it did make me smile a few times.