confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Formula for Murder

Formula for Murder - Diana Orgain I enjoyed the first two book in this series and did not enjoy this one any less. I don’t read many mysteries but if I did I would probably stick with what I am told this is which is a cozy mystery.

From Kate’s to do list to her learning how to be a PI to her missing her baby’s important moments(Like christmas pictures!) I found the book an irresistible read and hard to put down. Although because I do like this series so much I stretched out the reading so I could have more of the book to enjoy.

I do have something that bugs me even after reading the book and finding out who did I still feel confused. I don’t know if was just me but the end seemed to clustered into so much going on that there was no time to relish the fact that the murderer was caught. Even now I can’t remember who did it.

I still enjoyed the book and will continue to read more by Mrs. Orgain because I will admit it I am hooked and I love the characters and think the stories are original to me.