confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

If You Lived At The Time Of The Civil War

If You Lived At The Time Of The Civil War - Kay  Moore, Anni Matsick As I have said before for adult who do not remember much from history classes these books for children can be a great beginners guide to what you don’t know.

The book teaches you about what the Civil War was about, who was in it and when it took place.

I like that the book tells you about whether you would stayed in school if you were young. It gives a background racially what was going on and tells you about who was made famous or was better known because of the Civil War.

I think the book is excellent to use to gain information although personally I was more interested in the Revolutionary War then the Civil War. I know it is a big part of American history and I am glad I know more about it now.