confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition (Harry Potter)

The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling Here we have a book of fairy tales that exist for the witches and wizards of the Harry Potter Series.
For the most part, the stories were not very memorable, and the notes written at the end of some of them, supposedly Dumbledore's thoughts about the tales, were too dry. I am glad that all the proceeds go to charity. I guess you can't expect much for a book the author didn't think would be published, or did she?