confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Fairy Godmother Academy #2: Kerka's Book

Kerka's Book - Jan Bozarth Technically this is Kerka’s second adventure into Aventurine. She first traveled with Birdie in the first book of the fairy godmothers academy. This time we learn about Kerkas’ family which is a long line of fairy godmothers including her mother who has passed on. Her mother was suppose to teach her and her sisters the beginning training of being a fairy godmother.

I enjoy this series. I find it very different than most fairy series. There is a lot of detail into each girls speciality. The first book Birdie is a herbologist. Kerka and her sisters study a dance with a special stick called a Kalis. Kerka is a very strong character she is not a afraid to get her hands dirty and cares very much for her sisters. I can’t wait to read the next in the series.