confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Cave of the Dark Wind (Never Land Books)

Cave of the Dark Wind  - Greg Call, Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson Through their friend Little Scallop and Shining Pearl the four Lost Boys learn about a dangerous cave that can make people blind. Peter is away the Lost Boys want to play...well at least James does. He has to convince some of the others.

It was odd reading a Never Land story without Peter Pan and I thought I would immediately dislike it but I did not. I actually loved this story and the tying in of Hook, Smee and other pirates. I don’t know how many of these Never Land books were created but I am enjoying the new tales. Some of the book reminded me of the SyFy movie that premiered last year called Neverland which was wonderful. This book just captured the fun and excitement of unknown adventure.