confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel
I like the idea of this book, and it is a fact that we need more books for kids on Internet security. Kudos to the author for coming up with the idea.

I have one issue with the book, though: the Internet needs to be more prominent. There are two pages involving a computer, and the rest is the wolf does continually coming after them in different disguises. But because you don't see the computer again, it just comes off as "don't trust anybody because they are all wolves in disguise." If the image of the pigs giving out their information online was repeated, it would have done a better job of driving home the message of Internet security.

So it's a good idea, but the book needs to focus on the Internet with more repetitiveness to really drive the message home, in my opinion.