confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Straight from the Horse's Heart: A Spiritual Ride Through Love, Loss and Hope

Straight from the Horse's Heart: A Spiritual Ride through Love, Loss and Hope - R.T. Fitch, Teresa Ziegler Fitch t is obvious as you read this book the author has an eccentric relationship with his rescued horses. First we meet the various horses, and they all have their own personalities as any children would. The author then begins to listen to an inner voice that he believes comes from the horses and has an urgency to understand.

It took me a while to get into this book, mostly because I was trying to believe that the horses were talking to him. I don't know why really, I am an animal lover and own a dog who I think speaks very freely, but for some reason the way the prose was written didn't make me believe all the time. Although I do believe what the author experienced was spiritual for him.