confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

How to be a Flower Fairy (reissue) (Flower Fairies)

How to be a Flower Fairy (reissue) (Flower Fairies) - Cicely Mary Barker In many ways this reminds me of a mini version of the Fairyopolis books that came out with the pop up, lift the tabs and pixie dust. References fairies and there nature. This book is like that but smaller and has a tiny pair of wings for a youngin’

There are little poems about the fairies that are based on the illustrations of Cicely Mary Barker and there are notes and cute lite popups to make a girl giggle with glee.

Although I got the book through a swap it was missing some things like how to make invisible ink which I thought sounded cool! Very cute book and wings that would make a little girl feel like a flower fairy.