confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come From Brown Cows?

Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come from BROWN Cows? - Colette Omans Nicoletta Very simple yet detailed drawings to go with a informative book about where Chocolate Milk comes from. Not does this book inform you about the different cows there are but also how to milk them and of course answer the question “Where does Chocolate Milk come from?”

I would hope this is a series of books because I would like to see more of Allison Investigates because even though it was not written for my age group I still learned something new as any child who would read this would as well. The book does end on another question so maybe we will learn that one’s answer someday...soon I hope!