confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Answer

The Answer: A Journey from Anger to Peace - Allison Wynn A husband reads a journal found on a table that changes his view on how he has been living his life . The woman who wrote the journal and him decide to share the journal entry with others. They try to help people make peace within themselves.

Very moving and thought out story that takes place back and forth between the journal owner the husband and his wife. They are all trying to find peace and love in there life without or with less anger. Realizing how angry they have been with themselves and each other is the first step into changing there lives.

I agree with other who said it is hard to express this book correctly. There are just some eye opening ideas these people have come across and just bringing them to each other attention is something I am in awe of.

I do believe that this is one of those books you do just want to share with everyone and get there opinion to just have a open discussion. It is a short read and does not take much time to read but one that you can read over and find new insights again and again.