confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Mixed-Up Magic (Fairy School)

Mixed-Up Magic (Fairy School) - Gail Herman Dorrie the fairy feels like she is no good at anything. She trips and stumbles, she can’t spells right and even her fairy godmother is clumsy. Dorrie wonders if she will ever be good at anything.

This a good book for kids with low self esteem. I believe there is a young clumsy Dorrie in us all. Somedays it is just like that. Even though everyday seems to be like that for Dorrie, she still has friends, family and support. She a all around good fairy she just has to see it. Luckily her fairy godmother is smart enough to help.

A little hokie at times but down right cute book.