confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Marriage Bundle

The Marriage Bundle - Earlene Gleisner Reminiscent to the new age quests that Lynn V. Andrews writes about. The story is realistic except for the scenes with the ouija board. Any one that usually uses a ouija board knows that you don’t really get crystal clear messages as the characters seemed to have but that being said it is fictional so maybe that is a little nitpicky.

I enjoyed reading the vision quests that main character Selena went on and the channeling of different people. The book kept everybody on their toes and the reader as well. I am interested it what will happen in the next book.